View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 05:14 PM   #1
chloeandj
Tinkerbell, My Little Flutterpup
Donating Member

Default Cute ideas for Christmas gifts! Help my son's school!

These are cute gift ideas for christmas AND you will be supporting my son's school! My son is selling things for school to raise some much needed funds for some school events. I thought these were really cute gift ideas and and I selected the ones that would be easy for me to ship to anyone if interested. Just shoot me a pm with if you want to order anything and include your email address. Then I'll send you a paypal invoice.

In addition to my son's school benfitting from the purchases of this fundraiser, my son will be entered in a drawing to win a trip for his family to go to Disneyland with every 11 ITEMS sold. We have never been and he really wants to go. We've sold 11 items already to our relative so every additional purchase works on his name being entered again.

1. The first item is a cute 2 sided pet tag that has a Guardian Angel on one side that says "Keep my pet safe" and on the other side it says "Name" and "if lost call" with room for you to have it engraved yourself with the info. It is 1 1/2" Long and done in a two tone metal. Price is $9 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.

2. Inspirational Bracelet. Silver plated with magnetic clasp. Links printed with the words: truth, peace, freedom, victory, blessing. Price is $14.50 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.

3. Mother and daughter set Matching Bracelets. Silver plated heart with angel that says "My mom is an angel" and the other says "Mommy's little angel". Bracelet is silver with baby pink beads. Mom's bracelet has a toggle closure and measures 6 1/2" L. Daughter bracelet has a lobster claw closure and measures 5 1/2" L. Price for set is $18.50 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.

4. Photo book charm
Victorian style bookmark, photo inserts in frame. This comes gift boxed. Price is $9 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.

5. Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet. Silver plated link bracelet intertwined with PINK LEATHER RIBBON. Toggle closure. Heart says "Together we can make a difference". Price is $11 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.

6. Breast Cancer Awareness Pin. Austrian crystal layered in 18kt gold decorates Pin.
Price is $9 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.

7. Gifts from a jar Holiday treats Book
16 cookie and candy recipes with instructions, recipe cards, raffia and fabric. 96 pages. Price is $19.50 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.

8. Silver tone double photo keychain, holds two photos, 1 1/4" Long.
Price is $13 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.

9. National football league thermal mugs
Lots of teams available. Price is $13.00 which includes me shipping it to you and paypal fee charge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1933.JPG (140.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1937.JPG (144.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1940.JPG (153.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1941.JPG (149.6 KB, 14 views)
chloeandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!