View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 04:44 PM   #1
Oscar's Mummy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Does anyone know....

How long does it generally take to get registration papers? The deal with Oscar's breeder was that once he was neutered, I would recieve the papers. So after he was neutered, I wrote her a big looong email describing his cryptorchid neuter and going on to tell her all about how he was doing and sent her some pictures. All i got back was a "thanks for the update". So I wrote her back again and mentioned the agreement and the papers. She said she just needed proof of the neuter so I scanned and sent her a copy of the vet notes and reciept. I asked her when i could expect them and she said it takes 2 to 3 MONTHS? Why on earth would it take that long? Oscar was neutered at 7mths and he will be one year old on Oct. 25th. I think that's more than enough time to have expected to recieve them is it not? I would have thought maybe 2 or 3 weeks to get the papers, but not months. Really, papers mean nothing to me... I'll just tuck them away somewhere in his file, but I want them because I PAID for a purebred, REGISTERED puppy. If I'm expected to keep up my end of the contract, should she not be expected to keep up her end as well?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!