Thread: I was shocked!
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg I was shocked!

Imagine my embarrassment when I invited a friend of ours to stop by with her 2 Yorkies for a playdate and my boyz acted like total idiots! They were fine with Tater last week...well, except for Riley. He started off good but then Tater (who weighs 8 pounds) knocked him over and rolled him across the floor, he was playing and Riley is such a lightweight at only 4.2 pounds, so he stayed on a lap for the rest of the day. Jo and Tater played so hard they both slept the rest of the day. Anyway...when my other friend brought her pair over it was a different story. My loving boyz, Jo & Riley, turned into Snarly and Growly. I couldn't believe it...they love everyone! The only thing I could justify their behavior with is the fact that their female is still nursing a litter and the male is not neutered...Tater is neutered. Could this have been the difference...too many hormones floating around?? Please tell me it was...I would be heartbroken to know my boyz could be so rude for no reason I wanted to have a playdate before winter but now I don't know. Any ideas??

Last edited by my2boyz; 10-17-2006 at 03:22 PM.
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!