View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 01:21 PM   #3
prettypuppypink
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry dee
I was wondering who on here feeds a good quaility food for adult dogs with sensitive stomachs? I tlakjed to the vet a couple hrs ago and he said to stratd weaning Hayley off the canned id since her last weeks bout of HGE. I only have natural balance puppy formula for sensitive tummies and he said she really needs to go to adult food. He didnt say I had too use food for sensitive stomach but I thought it would be better for her.I f any one knows anythng it would greatly help me in makeing a decision
Whatever food you change Haley to do it so gradually. I had a repeat HGE attack with my Yorkie. Mine did well on the Natural Choice Puppy Oatmel, chicken and rice but not great on the Adult for Sensitive Stomachs, no idea why! She's back on Prescription ID and my next attempt will be Natural Balance Potato & Duck Formula or Nature's Recipe Easy To Digest Fish Meal & Potato. I still haven't decided which to try first. I will change the food over a 6 week period unless we back track to square one. Mine had Pancreatitis before HGE, always had a sensitive stomach, never any treats,etc. She was all right on Prescrition ID wet but not the dry.
If you discover something better, please pm me.
Thanks,
Jessica
prettypuppypink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!