View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 07:46 AM   #6
connie k
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry

I had no idea that dogs were dying a the groomers. My mother use to have a van come to our house to groomer our Llasa apso when I was a kid. I have tried to find some thing like that now. It was called Petvango. They would come to your house in a van by appointment and groom you dog. When Nikki (the Llasa) saw the van pull up she would beg at the door to go. I recently took Molly our yorkie the a groomer in town by appointment and stayed while she was getting groomed. I think you should be able to stay and watch. I mean really would you leave your 2 year old human child at the hair salon for a couple of hours to get a hair cut. If the salon won't let you stay then don't leave your fur baby!!!! My bet is they have something to hide. Trust no one until they gain your trust. These baby's are not yard dogs the a part of your family. I paid more for my yorkie that I did to give birth to both of my children. Sorry I am ranting. I just think it is such a shame that those poor dogs died. Connie K
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!