View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 07:18 AM   #5
LinsZooCrew
Senior Yorkie Talker

I NEVER let a groomer near my kids. Some years back all of this came out before. That is when I decided I would learn to groom my own babies. I went to work for a woman who had a grooming/boarding facility. She had some very 'upper crust' clients. I was horrified at the way she did business. She used Nair in their ears to get them really clean, WD40 to get out knots. Slugging puppies with a balled up fist who were too bouncy on the grooming table. And always cutting their nails before their bath so the blood wouldn't show up on their coats. I didn't last long there.... After I quit I tried turning her into everyone but they all said they'd need proof! At least the fates finally stepped in and her place was sold, very valuable property, A huge grocery store now sits there. But I trust no one, granted my babies aren't professionally groomed but I have had a lot of folks stop and tell me how cute their cuts are and who does them? They are clean, neat and safe. And to me that is the most important thing.
LinsZooCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!