View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 06:56 AM   #14
RowdysMom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

We just got home from our regular vet. He said Rexy checked out great - he doesn't show any signs of advil poisoning and so he let us bring him home. That's great news! However, he did caution us that it is possible he ate one or two pills - so we have to push chicken broth or water or any fluids that he will drink and watch him closely. We have to watch him pee every time he goes, to be sure there isn't any blood in the urine and if there is we have to take him back immediately. If his urine stays clear today, then he says he is probably home free! YES!!!!!

What a scare! I am off to the store to buy my mom some plastic containers to keep all her pill bottles in - I surely don't want to go through this again - not to mention that we have a granddaughter (and great granddaughter) due to be born any day now. We haven't had any little ones in the house for a long time and so I guess my mom had gotten lazy about keeping her medications put away. No more of that!!!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my need for support. I truly appreciate all my YT friends!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!