View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 09:54 PM   #1
Joszacs
Yorkie Yakker

Default I'm New...question on papers

Hi all

I'm new to yorkies but not dogs in general. That is why I'm so mad at myself. I bought a yorkie that is now 8 months old. I still don't have his papers. He is suppose to be AKC reg. I have been given so many different reasons why the papers aren't in yet but after 8 months I just don't believe them anymore. Is there any way I can check with AKC to see if the litter has been reg. or even able to be reg.? I have the call names of the sire/dam but will have to look thru all the paperwork too see if their reg. numbers are there. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. If I can't get papers I will go to court. I know I can get a partial refund and keep my dog. I'll also file charges with AKC. But I really did like this breeder and hate to do any of that. I just want his papers. Funny thing is I have been back out to her several times for groomings and shots. Did I mention how much I really liked her? What would cause a breeder to do this? Could it be the sire had to be dna tested for AKC? How long does that take?
thanks
Joszacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!