View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 07:06 PM   #11
PCMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hello Pam, I am Redvets friend with the puppy who has a simular (sp?) condition to you Marci's. Pepper goes through very, very long periods of what I called "dingy" everyday..today's lasted 6 hours. What it seems like is he is very dizzy. He can't keep his balance, gets nausious and his legs go out from under him so he can't stay up right. We believe he has Cerebellar Abiotrophy but I have been told the only way to know for sure is a Brain Biopsy. It is progressive. It started out lasting about 10 minutes only when he had been sleeping deeply but not everytime. We saw it the first night we brought him home. As I said it didn't happen everytime, in the beginning he would go for days without an episode. Now, at 15 months, it happens everyday at least once most often 2-4 times a day, lasting anywhere from an hour and a half to ten hours. I have noticed his legs are getting weaker and weaker. I wish I had anything I could tell you to help your little girl! All I can say is I'm so glad she has you!!! If you ever need to talk with someone who knows how you feel..I'm here! God's Blessings on you and your baby!
PCMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!