View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 06:02 PM   #4
peanut
Dogs Rule Cats Drool!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
aha ! I never had the hot flashes but man - bad headaches - hair loss and NOT Sleeping is just horrible....I'm tired 24/7 like I've never been tired in my life - so I totally understand why you're going nuts - I am too lol - that's why we love each other I bet !!!

I found this thru a friend and it's not expensive - she had really bad hot flashes and it worked for her great ...https://www.emerita.com/pages/menopa...5Fpart%5Fdesc=

It's called Emerita Pro-Gest cream - just rub some on and she said it takes about a week to really work - I just got some not too long ago and keep forgetting to use it. Unlike me - I usually am really good about stuff like this -but it's worth a try if it will help you ...

Another alternative is Bio Identical hormone therapy - that's expensive and most if not all insurance doesn't cover it.
I didn't say I was nuts....lol, man your lucky you haven't had the hot flashes...thanks I need to go back to the old Doc, but I know what she is going to tell me so I am trying to put it off for awhile.....I think most of us on here are alittle nuts....look at all our yorkies...they dress, eat, and have better accessories than most of us...lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!