Thread: Ranting..
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 01:57 PM   #1
Alliec1
Yorkie Yakker

Default Ranting..

Well, I am getting a Yorkie puppy sometimes in mid/late November. We put a deposit on her a few days ago and I can hardly wait.

My mom, who is buying the dog, is one of those people who's heart is always in the right place, but she doesn't really think things through. She's one of those "newer/faster/cheaper is better" people. Corner cutter basically.

So, she comes home today and says to me "You aunt and I were out shopping today and when we came out into the parking lot, there was a woman selling 2 month old Yorkies! She's got a lot for sale right now, what do you think about going with one of these instead?"

This actually made me angry! I thought that she would at least have enough sense not to think about buying a puppy from a lady in a parking lot! And the whole 'a lot for sale' sounds fishy to me too. Not to mention we JUST put the deposit down on the sweetest lil girl I have ever seen, and I have my heart set on her. She just thinks because it's faster and cheaper that it's better, which is NOT the case. I would much rather have the little girl where I saw her when she was only 12 days old and got to meet the mom and see that she was very well cared for than some dog with fishy origins, even if I have to wait 4-5 weeks!

Alright..done venting.
Alliec1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!