View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 11:49 AM   #3
yorkykisses
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakesMom
Hi everyone! I've always taken Harley & Drake to a groomer but have decided that since I'm a stay-at-home mom, I could add grooming to my list of chores!! lol

I was wondering...are pet clippers basically the same as human clippers? Also, whether your personal choice is pet or human, what do you recommend? I'm going to PetsMart & PetCo today and would like to get a decent pair at a fair price and thought maybe I could get some advice and/or ideas before I go!

I bought a set of Wahl pet clippers at Wal-Mart for $29.97, and I'm not too impressed with them! They are loud and pull Harley's hair more than anything! So, I'm going to take them back and could look where the human clippers are if anyone recommends those!

Please help!!! I'm not a professional by any means and don't plan on being one, but I would love more than anything to spend that personal one on one quality time making my babies pretty!

Thanks in advance!! Have a great day!!

I have personally at one time purchased the Wahl Pet Clippers from Wal-Mart and they are not worth the money. If you have a Rural King or a similar store like it you can purchase a nice Wahl Clipper in the animal section that works great. Believe I paid around $50-$60 for mine. I have had them for three years and they still work great! They are well worth the money.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!