Thread: Hi all,help
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 04:35 PM   #4
dianaww
YT Addict

Hi and WELCOME to YT, it can seem like a mind field out there, trying to find the right Yorkie.

I agree there is no such thing as a TEACUP Yorkie, many use this term to describe a small size Yorkie.

As for a good breeder, recommendation is good, if you know anyone who has a Yorkie, also look on here and
see those offered for sale.

Always see the mother and the father if you can. Ask lots
of questions, I took a long time asking questions before I bought my little boy (Who is now 9 weeks)

Having had 2 Yorkies before who sadly, I felt I resuced due to their backgrounds, I wanted to make sure this time, that I got a good one. As sure as anyone can be.

You soon get a feeling when talking to someone about thier puppies. You instinctively feel uncomfortable if something isn't right, or sounds odd, those are best avoided.

Avoid Pet Shops as most come from Puppy Farms (As we call them in the UK) You call then something else in the USA.

I am sure many on YT will be able to help you in your search, and WELL DONE to you for doing all the research BEFORE you buy one.

Many people don't and live to regret it. I spoke to many many people/ breeders and pet owners who had litters before getting my little boy.

We travelled 450 miles to get him but he was the right one.

So I wish you all the sucess in the world YORKIES are a TRULY wonderful dog ....

dianaww is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!