Thread: Hi all,help
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
Lotstolearn
Yorkie Talker

Default Hi all,help

Hello all,Im new to Yorkie Talk.I joined because I will be getting a Yorkie and I have been looking through a ton of sites and this one seemed to have the best atmosphere overall. Im a huge animal lover and I have an aunt who is amazing with animals.About a year or so ago she got a Yorkie and I fell inlove with the breed.Ive wanted one ever since.Im sorry if I sound reptitive but I want to do this right.I may get a Yorkie puppy from my aunt or a breeder,but Im having alot of trouble finding a good one close by.Alot seem way over priced,in fact I know there cheats cause all the ones Ive found charge thousands because they claim there dogs are minis,teacups,or babydoll face.Im no expert but I know there is no such thing as a mininature Yorkie and in my opinion they are all cute as a baby.:P So my first question is does anyone know a way to find a breeder online or a reliable breeder in Florida?My second question is about supplies,the sites Ive looked at all recommend something different,what are your preferences?And I wanted to know what you all thought about brushing their coat when its dry?I read that was wrong,have any of you had bad experinces doing this?And my final question is do any of you do personal obedience training,and if so what are your methods?Whoever wouldnt mind discussing these types of thing with me I would really appreciate it.It may be early but I really want to be prepared because I think its what all animals deserve.Thank you in advance.And I cant wait to meet new people and hear all about your babies.
Lotstolearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!