View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 11:34 PM   #6
yorkykisses
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyYorkie
It is not a silly question.

However there is no perfect yorkie. I have an "ideal" yorkie in my head that is the blue print for what I strive for according to the standard and that of many ethical, devoted breeders who helped set this standard long ago.

I would love to know this "formula" because it would be nice to say 2 x Y = perfecto! That just isn't the case in this day and age. Too much has happened to the breed with so many people breeding less than standard to same. I've learned alot in my time. I am not and have never claimed to be perfect but I have surely done my homework and have a clear understanding of my own mistakes and can spot them with others as well. It takes years and years to aquire this "formula" but as long as you have a good blue print in your head, strive for it, that is the key.
Exactly true there is NO perfect yorkshire terrier in the world! You have to decide what you can live with and what you cannot live with. To me the most important is health and than structure. Those are the two things that I will NOT sacrifice in my yorkies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!