View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 05:24 PM   #13
magnolia
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger's Mom
oh sweet . . . and you are right, sure is tiring so you just gotta love doing it otherwise it will be like any other boring chore. My family is not into traditional but will most certainly do a turkey for those who look forward to eating it this time of year (my SIL's in-laws and another couple) . . .haven't really figured out what to serve yet but I am already thinking dessert to be tiramisu and assorted miniature cheesecakes.

btw, I don't eat dessert . . . . it is not my thing
I don't eat dessert either!!..at least, I don't eat dessert unless it's plain chocolate cake or apple pie, anything else, I don't eat! Last year for Thanksgiving, I bought a sampler cheesecake from Wal-Mart - traditional, turtle, chocolate, and strawberry....it was YUM!! I had a small (I mean tiny) slice of the chocolate. Oh, and my sister from Florida brough a Pecan Pie (yuck!) and a caramel cake (another yuck!). It will be a great time just being with my family - the cooking and cleaning done beforehand will all be forgotten after we've stuffed ourselves, waddled into the living room, plopped on the sofa or floor, and say we're watching the football game when we're really sleeping
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!