View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
lovmyyorkie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Star Hi Wyatt !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeebeex
Ok now that im good into this forum...i was wondering if there are any yorkie owners around my city..Rialto, Fontana, San Bernardino, Colton, Ontario, Riverside...all in the state of California...some one who has yorkies or a yorkie my Wyatt can play with on the weekends...someone i can be friends with..to enjoy the yorkie lovers world.....well i guess ill just have to wait and see....

Hi Wyatt & Mommy,

Congrats on your new baby, he's a cutie!

I read your story on your Dogster about Reco, that is so sad he is stick. Did the breeder tell you what was wrong with him?

You are so lucky you got an honest breeder and took full responsibility of the ill pup, and replaced him. The breeder is in La Mirada would her name be Linda, I can't think of her last name right now.

I have 2 Yorkie's Duncan 11 months old and Buffy 9 yrs old. I wish I had a yorkie owner near me wanting to be friends, but we can maybe meet up someday.

One thing I can do is be here for you in case you have questions PM me if you like my #.

Enjoy your baby now time goes by so fast....I hope I did this right, I attached a picture of Duncan.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00087Z1.JPG (154.2 KB, 16 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!