View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #4
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrkeLuvr
Well everyone, I've been thinking all day about my little Peanut. Just to recap what happened earlier this week...I took him to the vet on Tuesday b.c he hurt his leg last week. The vet said his knee was out of the socket and he put it right back in and overtime the dog will learn to put it back in themselves and he will be fine. Later on is when he made need surgery. Well, peanut is still limping and he is not putting in back in the socket himself. He hardly puts pressure on it but when he does get exited he does run around on it and he acts like it doesn't even bother him. I know it's only been a few days since going to the vet but I HATE seeing him limp around. What should I do?

Also, I'm trying to put a picture in one of these and I get an error saying

100_4488.jpg:
Your file of 532.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 200.0 KB for this filetype.

Does anyone know what this is or how to fix it??
I rescued a 10-year-old who came with a bad leg that they called a cranial cruciate injury. He got along just fine and in no apparent pain but on 3 legs most of the time. The vet said it was due to an injury. I opted for surgery, knowing that he could need 6 months of physical therapy before he was better. But both the vet and I were shocked when 1 month later he was acting like he'd never had a leg problem at all. He has been a picture of health since and literally beats his 2-year-old brother up a double flight of stairs at work.

As for the pictures, you have to learn how to shrink them first. You need a picture that's about 4 x 6 inches or so. Check out the FAQs if you don't have software that can shrink photos. There are free downloads you can get.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!