View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 12:06 PM   #6
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
As always, I will be hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year. There will be 13 of us there, 14 if my nephew comes in to town. I'll do the turkey and dressing as well as peas, deviled eggs, and sweet potato casserole. My younger brother will do chicken wings (my son and my nephew don't eat turkey or ham!) and corn, while my sister who lives here in town will bring her usual, rolls We have it at my house cause my mom lives in an apartment and so does my sister. My older sister lives right outside Pensacola so having it her house is out..LOL! Her, my BIL, my niece, and her husband will be coming up - not sure if my nephew can get off work to make the drive up.

We always have a blast - just tiring doing the majority of the cooking! But like you, I can't wait!!!
oh sweet . . . and you are right, sure is tiring so you just gotta love doing it otherwise it will be like any other boring chore. My family is not into traditional but will most certainly do a turkey for those who look forward to eating it this time of year (my SIL's in-laws and another couple) . . .haven't really figured out what to serve yet but I am already thinking dessert to be tiramisu and assorted miniature cheesecakes.

btw, I don't eat dessert . . . . it is not my thing
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!