View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 11:59 AM   #13
AllyKenyon
Senior Yorkie Talker

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisandra
I have noticed that when i come from walking my 7month old Yorkie from outside that his paw pads bleed. I wouldnt of noticed till i saw the little blood prints on the bathroom floor i dont think it hurts him because when i did see i cleaned it up and i pressed them to see if he would bark and nothing. I know when i walk him and he walks by let's say something on the floor i dont want him touching i give him a slight pull on his harness so i dont know if when i do that that's what makes his paws bleed.

does anyone else have this problem?

My poor baby, he enjoys his walks so much too

So i have an idea for you....my sister makes this amazing sav out of beeswax and its got some water resistance unlike some lotions and stuff....and its all natural...its made out of a blend of herbs that promote healing, and cell regeneration, beeswax, and a blend of oils...so with that oil and beeswax its pretty water resistance...she used to use it on her dogs paws and she said it almost made them feel like puppy paws...she is selling it to make a little money for school and she can make it in several different sizes...if anyone is interested in this stuff...please pm me so i can have her get on the ball haha...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!