View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 09:16 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default Thanksgiving Dinner

Yes, I know we need to get past holloween first but this is going to be my first Thanksgiving to host since I can remember . . . so am pretty excited and looking forward to it. The planning and the preparation and the cooking, and best of all the appreciation for good food after all that work.

This year, my sister and her family are coming to visit so I have decided to host it . . . we used to go my friends house and now they are coming to mine . . . I am expecting about 17-20 people total (including my family).

Well, I am passionate about baking and cooking until my furbabies took over my life so now I am pretty excited on doing this. The Christmas party is always big in my house because I always host it to celebrate my mom's birthday, which falls on Christmas day . . . so now, I am excited to take on this special occassion as well this year and my daughter is looking forward to it . . .she simply loves my cooking and is one of my biggest fan

Being that I am super swamped with my gofetch business, can you blame me if I start planning this way ahead.

I would love to know who is hosting this year . . . . and can't wait to see what everyone is serving.
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!