Thread: I'm just busy.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:40 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Default I'm just busy.

I have gotten a few pms since I have been 'absent' from the forum to ask if i was okay. lol..... no worries, everything is fine, I am just really busy with school stuff.
I am currently in my second semester of my credential program and halfway through my second round of student teaching. I have student teaching in the day, classes at night, and teacher conferences on some weekends. So my life is complicated, and if that is not enough.... I have WEDDING PLANS to make!.
We set the date for November 22 and we are going to VEGAS to get married.
Toby (my yorkie) will be staying with my parents in their hotel room, so he won't be left with strangers.
hmmmmmm.... what other news........ oh, we had to give our cat to a friend of my father. We had her for a year but, She just got to be to much for me to handle, she was peeing ALL OVER the place and it was literally making me sick. From what I hear she is doing great at her new home and she has no problems over there (maybe it was because we had toby?). Well i think that is it on my end.
I hope all is well with the rest of you!
Sorry for not keeping in touch, I just tend to enjoy any spare time I do have by taking naps
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!