View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 06:00 PM   #14
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy
WHEW! Thank you!! lol...that makes me feel better!! I was kind of worried the first time I put 1 tsp in his bowl...but after hubby re-read the bag for me, he said that it should be fine. Plus he never had runny stool when I first started him on it, so I was hoping that it would be ok He really does seem to be doing perfectly fine with it, but again...it takes him FOREVER and a DAY to eat an entire bowl of food anyway, lol. Also I'm sure I will end up having to throw the rest of the bag out because I highly DOUBT that I'll get through the entire bag before it expires...I just can't see that happening with him taking forever to finish his food! So I guess it's better that I use as much as I can to get my money's worth lol As long as it is safe for Steddy of course
I ordered the missing link today, 1 lb. both mine eat from each others bowls too so I think I will try about 1/4 tspn in each bowl maybe once a day. wonder if that is enough or what, kizzy is over 9 lbs and maggie a lil over 3 lbs. But she never eats as much as kizzy usually.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!