View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 02:05 PM   #13
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy
WHEW! Thank you!! lol...that makes me feel better!! I was kind of worried the first time I put 1 tsp in his bowl...but after hubby re-read the bag for me, he said that it should be fine. Plus he never had runny stool when I first started him on it, so I was hoping that it would be ok He really does seem to be doing perfectly fine with it, but again...it takes him FOREVER and a DAY to eat an entire bowl of food anyway, lol. Also I'm sure I will end up having to throw the rest of the bag out because I highly DOUBT that I'll get through the entire bag before it expires...I just can't see that happening with him taking forever to finish his food! So I guess it's better that I use as much as I can to get my money's worth lol As long as it is safe for Steddy of course
Oh, he doesn't even eat 1 tsp per day? It is over several days? Then you are perfectly fine!!!!! Mine eat 1 tsp per day! And my last bag of ML, they didn't finish it before the 90 days was up so I had to throw some away. But next time I'm gonna get the 8oz bag and hopefully they'll finish that. The past 2 times I've gotten the 1 lbs bag, and I had to throw some away last time and I know I will this time, too. Oh well!
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!