View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 05:53 AM   #1
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Teeth Cali Countdown!!

Is it too early for a countdown??

I was originally going to pick up Cali on Novemberr 4th and fly home on the 5th. But I changed my schedule and pushed it one week back. So now I am flying there on Saturday, November 11th, staying with Kat and her family over night (how generous is she!!) and coming home on the 12th.

The reason I altered my schedule is because I'd like to take a few days off when Cali comes home. Plus, the next 2 days will be very hard for me and it will help having a new baby to focus on. November 13th will be 1 year since my precious Katie girl passed away and November 14th will be 1 year since my mother (RIP mommy) passed away. I am going to take off those 2 days and maybe Wednesday (the 15th) from work.

So let the Cali countdown begin!! Including today, there are 32 days until I go get Cali!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait!! The first time I ever contacted Kat about Cali was June 22nd ... and I've been waiting ever since!! I'm at the point now where sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I'm so anxious!! I think I may pass out when the plane lands and I finally get to the Palm Springs airport!! LOL!

32 days and counting ...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!