View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #6
nica24nj
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I have one of the very awesome top knotch pups!

I have a morkie (maltese - yorkie) from susan's Top Knotch pups. His name is Harry and he will be a year old 11/2/2006. He is the most amazing little man! Susan's dogs are impeccable, he is very sweet and very socialized! My vet was very impressed with the amount of printed information and instructions I was provided with him. I think a broker has a lot more time to spend with the pups, she's not busy with the breeding and she chooses her litters from people she has been working with for a while. She also has someone always holding them, playing with them, or just curled up on a lap for some tv. I have a 2 yr old maltese, Maggie, purchased from a breeder and while I love her dearly, she is not socialized, and very neurotic and it is a long road to try to fix her obsessions. When I went to get her, she was being kept away from other dogs and treated like a child. This is very sweet, but it does not lead to a well socialized or happy dog. When my sister-in-law saw Harry, she bought a shorkie from Top Knotch within a month. His name is Jake and he is also a very socialized little guy. I am extremely proud of owning one of Susan's pups. And if I thought I had enough hands for a third dog, I would be at Top Knotch tomorrow for a dog (I babysat Jake for a week and realized I just don't have the energy for three dogs - they didn't want to sleep, just played constantly!) I just can't say enough about Top Knotch, they even hold puppy reunions every year, what breeder does that? Harry's name used to be Ryker and he is the center puppy in the picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ryker Harry.jpg (29.8 KB, 24 views)
nica24nj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!