View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 03:02 PM   #1
forgetful
Yorkie Yakker

Default Close Call.................

Harley, almost died. I took him in after a whole night of vomiting and bloody diahrea, I was worried sick. He was dehydrated and wouldnt eat, I rushed him to the vet as soon as they opened yesterday, and they put him right on the IVs and antibiotics. Cost 289.00, I dont care if it was a million, I just wanted my baby well, He is a year and a half now, but, still feels like my baby, They said he had clostridia, has anyone ever heard of this, He never leaves my site, and we have no other animals , and not ever any in the yard. I cant believe he got so sick, it was terrible , About 2 weeks ago I took my 21yr old daughter to look at a puppy , and when we got there it was terrible living conditions, there were about 15 pomarians running around in the house, omg, and it was filthy, My vet said I could of brought this bacteria home to my dog on my shoes and clothes, Have you ever heard of this before. I would like to strangle that lady and turn her in for filth. My baby almost died from this crap. Has anyone else had this happen to the dog. I want to know about the poop that he pooped outside , Is it dangerous for him to be out side around his own, because he was so sick? He wont even go near his own poop. he hates it , and runs from it every time he goes. I just hope there isnt anymore bacteria from him being so sick , Can he reinfect hiself with this crap? Thanks this is Harleys mama
forgetful is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!