View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 08:30 AM   #3
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

It took me a long time too (they are almost 2 years old)! They are still an occactional accident and I still would not trust them in someone elses home.

I use the doogie litter box and I put the wee wee pads inside (and under neath - for extra potection). Roxy is GREAT. She will pee and poop inside the box, she will on occasion - under stress - pee on a on towel that I use uner their water bowl. TJ is bugger with the litter box. Sometimes he goes all the way in and will sqwot (sp?) or left his leg, BUT MOST OF THE TIME, He puts his 2 front legs inside the box and lifts his leg - hence that's why I put the wee wee pads under the box too! - Extra protect for my little pee bugger! TJ will poop in the box, BUT he will also sometimes poop in a few other SPECIAL PLACES that he likes!!!

I POSITIVE PRAISE AND TREAT REWARD - Heavily and ALL THE TIME. Even though they are not 100% - WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY!!!

P.S. Roxy will pee and poop outside - whereever, IF she has to go. My little bugger TJ... HE WILL ONLY MARK OUTSIDE - never a full pee and NEVER POOP. As a matter of fact, he will ONLY poop in my home! If we are out and he is at someones house, he will hold it (for hours..) until he comes home - MEN???
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!