View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 12:22 PM   #15
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

[QUOTE=LauraMichelle]With the neice, I've said it before, I'll say it again, I don't let kids hold our dogs. They can pet them, but thats as far as it goes. Accidents do happen its your job to prevent them. And since her Mother offers no help or support, I wouldn't take Teddy if she and the child were there.

Yesterday I was in my bfs house and no one else was home but his siter and neice came later with her 2 cousins. Of course they came running hen they saw Teddy and his neice was ready to pick him up but I put my foot down and told her no that she could only pet him. She asked why and kept saying put him on the floors (we were on the couch) and I said no because poor Teddy would step up on his two legs when he was on the floor so I can grab him, I guess the kids running scared him. Well she finally understood and listened and when he cousins went near him she told them " you can only pet him softly not hard because he's a baby". I was like yes finally lol so I think she is understanding now to be careful and she knows not to pick him up anymore. I can't not take him when they are there because I basically live there also and Teddy is always with me, I don't leave him alone in my moms house except when I am at school. I go back and forth with my mom and his house, it's like 10 blocks away, really close. So yea I'm glad now she is listening, thanks guys
mizzwanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!