View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 11:58 AM   #8
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesmom68
I wrote a thread last week regarding a breeder (Heavenly Yorkies) that refused to give my deposit back on a pup that died in her possession. A few of you told me to contact Breeders.net (she runs her website thru them) I wrote them a letter a week ago and again two days ago..They never replied..Has anyone ever filed a complaint with them? If so does it take longer than a week..It says on there site 1-5 days..I was hoping they would help me with the problem. I couldnt find a phone numbers..
Thanks for any information..
Did you read this?

http://www.breeders.net/code_of_ethics.html

DISCLAIMER

Breeders.NET assumes no responsibility for the quality, health, or temperament of any dog, nor the warranty, guarantee, integrity, honesty or reliability, expressed or implied, by any person or of or by any person or organization whose name appears in the Breeders.NET directory. All such warranties, guarantees and promises are between buyer(s) and seller(s) as individuals.

All buyers are strongly encouraged to carefully document, in writing, all representations, promises, statements, warranties and guarantees made by sellers of puppies for sale and older dogs for sale. Such documentation should be signed by the seller. Breeders.NET cannot and does not become involved in resolving conflicts and disagreements between buyers and sellers. Breeders.NET's responsibility is limited to requesting assurance from listed breeders that they abide by terms of the Breeders.NET Code of Ethics.

BREEDER DISQUALIFICATION

Breeders.NET will disqualify a breeder from future participation in Breeders.NET where governmental or other authority has held the breeder not to be in compliance with laws, rules and regulations. If you wish to inform Breeders.NET of such a case, please complete this form.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!