View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 11:34 AM   #8
anniesmom68
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thread i posted

I put a deposit down on a male Yorkie. The day before i was suppose to pick him up. I received a call from the breeder saying he was at the Vet on a IV. She said his two sister died and she thinks he has Parvo. She told me if he didn't make it she would return my deposit..He passed the next day. She sounded upset and i told her when she was ready call me and we will talk about the deposit. After a week and half i never heard anything. I called her and ask about her upcoming litters. She said she had a litter coming in Dec but, had 3 people on her waiting list. I told her since she couldn't guarantee and male i will go ahead and get my deposit back. She agreed and said she would send out that Friday..A week later nothing.So, e-mailed her for the status. She replied that the puppy died of Corona and her and husband think that with the high Vet Bill that they don't think they should send the deposit and on her sight she states the deposit is non refundable. I reminded her she told me she would send my deposit back and she said she misspoke out of grief I feel it is non refundable if i decided not to get the pup.I never had the pup in my possession..Does anyone have any suggestion on what i could do to get my deposit back..Help
anniesmom68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!