Thread: Twice in 2 Days
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 11:56 PM   #1
Tinkerbells Mom
Yorkie Talker

Cry Twice in 2 Days

Oh my heart aches so badly! Saturday night my son ran in to my room and screamed that our lab was dead in the back yard. He had last been played with 2 hrs earlier and was just fine! He was young (3 yrs) and healthy and it was very shocking. My worst fear is that someone poisoned him.

Yesterday our baby yorkie (10 months) started acting like she didn't feel well. I gave her some nutrical, some cooked eggs because she would not eat any food, and made sure she was drinking. Now, first I should say, she never acted "normal" to me. We got her from some people when she was 9 months old so we did not have her as a puppy. We have also a very small chiuaua and while they did play together, she just never seemed active. She slept far more than any other puppy we've even heard of and she never would eat very well. I did the nutrical, I took her to the vet, who gave her a clean bill of health, I also have papers from her first vet saying she was healthy.

I woke up just a few minutes ago and she was gone!

I feel like such a dr. death right now! I have no idea how I am going to break this to my kids when they wake up! I also have no idea how she went from OK to this so quickly! Is my home cursed? Oh this is the worst feeling ever!
Tinkerbells Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!