View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Question How do your furbabies get along?

Just wondering....I got Lillie about 9 weeks ago..she is a sweetheart! I have had Sadie since she was 6 weeks (yes I know she was toooooo young!) and she is 2 1/2 yrs old. The girls play A LOT! Sadie has pinned Lillie down a couple of times but I figure she has to put her in her place once in a while..I DO NOT allow this to get out of control...I have had to seperate them..tonight Sadie got very aggressive with Lillie..(was at Mom and Dad's for supper....my daughter came in with her 2 big goldens...caused alot of confusion as Sadie thinks she is the Queen no matter where she is) I don't know if this caused Sadie to become so aggressive with Lillie...I was holding Sadie and my Mom was holding Lillie...when we put the girls down Sadie attacked Lillie! we had to pull her off of the puppy!! I should have brought Sadie for obedience long before now...Do you think she is to old?
Have you ever had issues with your furbabies and tifts? 99% of the time Sadie loves her little fursister but if Lillie barks for any reason...even playing Sadie gets upset...Why do you think this is? I could use some help on this one..

Thank you in advance
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!