View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 03:06 PM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Default Question for multiple yorkie owners

Sadie is 2 1/2 yrs old..she was the only dog we owned...we got Lillie about 9 weeks ago...It took time for Sadie to warm up to her...they do play alot and will both sit on my lap. I wouldn't call Sadie an aggressive dog but,,,,,,My Parents watch her when I am working...My parents own a Schnauzer who has the sweetest disposition...never growls and just goes with the flow, Heidi is 7 yrs old. If another dog comes into the yard Sadie will bark,like any other dog. Heidi can be in another room and Sadie will run to her and jump and bite her on the neck...she has never drawn blood...Tonight I was at my parents with the two dogs...My daughter and her husband came over with their 2 golden retrievers...my Mom was holding Lillie and I was holding Sadie. (My daughters dogs are quite hyper and I'm afraid they'll step on my furbabies..so we hold them when they are around) Anyway..Lillie started barking at the big dogs!!! We all thought that was hysterical where she is so tiny...well Sadie was going out of her mind...the goldens were put outside and I put Sadie down...My Mom put Lillie down and, Sadie ran over to her and attacked her!!! My Mom and I ran over to stop Sadie....Poor little Lillie didn't know what was going on...Sadie had Lillie by the neck and when my Mom picked her up Lillie came off the floor...The poor thing was crying so hard...Sadies mouth was almost like chattering..I think with all the confusion with the 2 big dogs Sadie got very stressed out and took it out on Lillie...
Does anyone here have furbabies around my furbabies ages? How do they get along? Is there Hope??!!

I never brought Sadie for obedience...I think it's time...I just hope it isn't too late..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!