View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 11:49 AM   #7
myriamha
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned
I was at my bf's house with my pup Teddy and his sister, his neice and her friend got home as we were about to leave to go to my house. We all left together because his sister wanted us to go with her a couple blocks away to buy something. When my bf and I were done and ready to head the other direction to my house my bf's neice had a fit and wanted to stay with Teddy. She was carrying him in my dog carrier, she's only 5 and I didn't want her to carry it anyway in fear that she would drop it but I was watching her the whole time and if I didn't let her of course she would cry. So my bf was trying to take the carrier away from her so we could leave and she had a tantrum and would not stop crying. Her mom just looks and doesn't even say anything to make her stop or anything. My bf thinks she's wrong by not punishing her and because she's so spoiled so he tries to discipline her himself but she doesn't listen because he has no support from his sister, her mom. So we ended up having to take her to my house with us. So we got here and my mom, my stepdad and his friend were all in the living room. I let Teddy out and went to my room with my bf and his neice. His neice opened the door and Teddy went running to the living room and of course she went after him. I'm in my room and all of a sudden I hear Teddy crying really loudly and he wouldn't stop. I go running and my mom picks him up and he's still crying. At this point I don't know what happened or what to do and I start crying 'cause I'm so scared. Teddy is my first yorkie and he's only 2 lbs and a half or so and I heard any little thing can cause him danger. It turns out my stepdad's friend was holding him and he jumped out his hands. Mind you he's over 6 feet tall. Teddy finally stopped crying but I didn't because I don't know if a drop like that can effect him in the long run. He was acting a little lethargic afterwards, like his eyes he kept closing them and he yawned like twice, now I think he's back to normal but since he's so small do you think he'll be okay? I just don't want to have to find out later on that he broke something or something wrong and I have to pay tons in vet bills. I don't have much money right now. If I had to of course I will pay anything I could for him but has this happened to anyone? Srry this is so long, it just happened a couple minutes ago and I didn't know what to do. Also what do you think I should do with my bf's neice? If she doesn't get her way she has a fit ALL the time and her mom doesn't care
I would rush him to the vet ASAP . When Royce was 5 mnts old he jumped from my arms and fell i called the vet right away he told me to give him food to see if he eats or not to give him water and to keep him under observation for the whole night (it was 8pm when it happened ) hesaid if he does it and drink and plays and acts normal just keep him under obesevation for 24 hrs and bring him in the morning and if he is not acting normal during the night to rush him to the emergency ....thank god he was normal the whole nignt .i took him the following day to the vet for a full exam and he vet had to admit that Royce was very lucky he didnt suffer any damage .pls take him to the vet or you might regret it later
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!