View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 03:39 AM   #3
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso1225
I picked Lacy up this eve and I was very surprised to feel a very big belly. I did not feel this last week. I have been sick for about 4 days and have not played with her much but she has been sleeping with me every night and I did not notice anything. She was in heat in early Sept (I think) but my male only has one testicle that has dropped and did not breed her the last 2 times so I just thought he could not. Which is what the vet told me might happen so I did not pay alot of attention to what the date was when she came in to heat. She is spending alot of time in her bed and is very snugly when in bed with me. Is there any way to know how far along she is. Her teats are starting to swell some. I am worried because she is about 2-3 lbs and the male is 4 lbs, so I know she may have to have a c-section. I would call our vet but it is Sat night. Don't want to wait till Monday. Thanks for the help!

Welcome to YT, Glad you found this site in time. It will be fine for you to wait until Monday. Take her to your Vet and have him give her a thorough examination and x-rays. He will be able to give you a good idea when she is due.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!