Thread: RIP Pixie
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 04:24 PM   #1
KellyV
YT 500 Club Member

Default RIP Pixie

I always avoided this section... I could never read through it without crying... Never thought I'd be posting about Pixie when she just was one year old...

I can't even believe this happened.... We were just in the front yard playing.... I knew she could slip through the fence, but she would always, ALWAYS stop when I told her too. She's get that look like she wanted to do, I'd tell her no, and she'd come back....

Not this time.... She went for it.... And ran right into the road. I was screaming after her. Running as fast as I could... I wasn't fast enough. She was run over by a green car.

The ER vet said she was probably killed instantly.... At least she wasn't in pain.

I can't believe this. It's my fault. I shouldn't have taken her outside. I should've had a new gate put on so she couldn't get through. I should've kept her on a leash. I should've known better.... I should've given her one last hug. This is so hard.

Please everybody go give your pups a big hug right now... You never know if it's going to be the last moment you have with them.
KellyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!