View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 12:25 PM   #6
jmwoody
No Longer a Member

Well, I am really leaning toward #1. She's the one who fits my idea of perfect more closely than I even thought I'd find. And the drive itself isn't really bothering me, I drove from knoxville TN to Akron OH for a sugar glider, and never regretted it (still in contact with that breeder today).

I think what's really getting me, and it's almost silly, is that I wanted to take in a rescue... #1 is an 8 1/2 month old beautiful little girl, who is just over 5lbs now. I know that if I didn't take her, somebody else would and she wouldn't go unloved... #2 is a 4 1/2 year old male. I know that it's harder to find a home for a dog over 4, and for a little boy yorkie. I don't want him to end up at the AS

I think I would feel guilty, but I really want the little girl... How do you deal with that? Anyone close interested in a little boy? I could put you in contact... and he is REALLY cheap... I just don't want him to go to someone who only buys him because of his pricetag... listen to me, it's not even my dog, lol.
jmwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!