View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:48 AM   #5
sharong
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi and welcome to you.

I would be sure to give this lots of thought and consider all aspects of each puppy and each situation. I think most of the time we all have a "gut" feeling and that is one that usually seems to be the one to go with. Believe you me, I have been struggling myself with sort of a similar situation. It is so difficult but most of the time I think we have to remember to use our heads to think with and not just our hearts. I've had a tug of war situation with my head and heart and think I have finally come to one conclusion (the one my head knew) and now there's just something else I have to decide upon....it's never ending.

I do think you should use a reputable breeder and find out everything you can about the pup. Check references if available. Also, a drive should not be the hold-up. Many people take the plunge and travel if there are no puppies to their liking in their area. The trip will be worth it if you do all the checking, etc. first.

Always beware of scams and the petstore pups, etc. It's best to be informed and YT is a good place to get started!!!

Good luck.
sharong is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!