Thread: yorkiemaltese
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 01:51 PM   #14
Midge5353
BANNED!

Animal Smiley 019

I agree with daisysmom and ReconsMomma. I am not a breeder but I know that no matter how careful you are, accidents can still happen. And on that note, as far as I am concerned, mixed breeds are worth just as much as a purebred. There are poorly bred purebreds out there that are registered, and there are some healthy mixed breeds. I am not saying that mixed breeds dont have halth problems or anything, but to me, mixed breeds are just as special as a purebred. I have had several "mutts" in my life and only one had problems (it was viscious [sp?]) The others were some of the best dogs I have ever had. It doesn't matter if the dog is purebred or a mix, each dog is just as special as the next. So if you have something against mixed breeds, GET OVER IT! I dont think people should deliberately breed mixes because there are so many mutts in pounds and rescues, but if accidents happen, the puppies should be sold for as much as the breeder wants because they are worth just as much as a purebred. This is my opinion and I hope I didn't offend anyone. I just thought I would elt it all out! LOL
Midge5353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!