View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 07:47 AM   #1
Lexi's_Mommy
~GirlieGirls~
Donating Member

Default Lexi was in the hospital for 4 days

My poor Lexi was n the hospital for the last 4 days, she came home this morning.

Her allergies were so bad she chewed her legs up pretty bad, and one of her injection spots became infected and she has a staff infection. It moved to her back and she had to have an antibotic IV. It got so bad she couldn't hardly walk and was very sick. She had been on antibiotics for 2 weeks but they didn't help. She is doing much better right now and they are changing her allergy shots. I haven't been on to post this all week because my WONDERFUL vet allowed me to stay there for the last 4 days and do some (alot) volunteer work. I have been taking pups out, holding them, and OMGosh, I had to bottle feed the cutest, fuzziest kitten I have ever seen. (and my mom has purshions (SP)

We are home and she is doing better her legs look sooo much better, but my poor baby had to have a very short (close to the skin bold) cut. I don't care though I am just so happy she is OK.

I so hope somewday in the near future she can get some relief from her allergies...

I will be on more after we move we are closing today in 3 1/2 hours...
Lexi's_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!