View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 06:44 AM   #19
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KylieSG
I don't know how the rest of you feel but lately my dating habits have become a little dry... After one failed engagement and quite a few duce bigalow moments I am completely out of hope that the one for me is out there! Where have they all gone? To top it off I found out a week ago that my then fiance is now married to someone he has only known a span of three weeks. Doesn't that make me feel special!! Maybe I am meant to be single...at least I have my girls...and a big gallon of rocky road.

Any advice for a lonely yorkietalker looking for love in all the wrong places?

You need to trust that where you are in life is where you need to be. Ask God what his plans are for you. it might be that you need to accomplish something else first. Some times, you cannot get to where you are to where you want to be, you have to go somewhere else first.

I hope that makes sense.

Don't ruh it. Enjoy being single. Marriage lasts a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Well it should anyway.

You just need to focus on being the best that you can be, and everything will fall into place.

BTW I give this same advice to my daughters.

Women get so wrapped up in trying to be someone's wife, that they forget to enjoy just being themselves.

Also it is important to go into a relationship as a whole person, not half a person looking for their other half. that is why you need yto focus on being all that you can be.

Sorry for the lecture. If I had it to do over, I probably would not listen to this advice, but in hindsite, it is good advice.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!