Thread: yorkiemaltese
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 12:42 PM   #12
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Accidental breeding happens everyday. Just because a dog is mixed it doesn't mean the the dog is any less precious than a purebred. I have a mixed breed dog and he is the love of my life. It offends me to no end when people talk about mixed breed dogs being worthless. Memphis is the most precious little thing on this earth to me and I wouldn't trade him for anything in this world. I would starve before he went hungry. And I would sleep in the rain or snow before he would. Just like the pup that I am getting from Redneckwomans friend. I dont care if it is a yorkie mix. I am happy that it has yorkie in it because I love the breed but I will not love it any less because it is a mix. I will treasure that pup just as I do Memphis.

I have grown to know Redneckwoman more than almost anyone here and I have found that she loves her dogs very much. I dont think actually I know that she would not intentionally breed her little furbaby out of being irresponsable. It was an accident as she said. She is a wonderful loving person just as many people are here and she loves her furkids as much as I love mine.
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!