View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 12:40 AM   #1
Paddys mum
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove Megan and Paddys babies!

Ok,Ive been on here for so much advice for Megan and Paddies pups and everyone was so helpful,but not one of you told me how hard it is when they fly the nest!!!! Sooty went to his new home,the woman who had him was the yorkie breeder who we had Paddy from so he went to live with relatives as she has two of Paddys sisters still,and the one we were keeping,Minnie has gone to a lovely woman who lives on a small holding with ponies,llamas, and a yorkie who lost its best friend a few weeks ago and she was pining,so she has gone to the perfect home! Even so I spent the whole weekend worrying myself sick! The lady turned up with a blanket and simply said "AWWW, munchkin!!!" Max however was going to a Canadian lady who put a deposit on him in the vets when we took Meg and the pups for a checkup. She however has been fostering cats with deseases that are so bad 3 died and they were taken away and she was told she should strip her flat before her own cats get it. The more we have got to know her the more doubts we have got in our mind about her,theres a lot to it but we have decided that Max will be staying with us now. To be honest hes nearly 11 weeks old and completely atached to us,he never leaves Paddys side, like his shadow and I cant imagine him not being here now!!
Heres a picture of Max,hes on the left, Minni3e is on the right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Max & Min.jpg (140.1 KB, 38 views)
Paddys mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!