View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 12:20 PM   #10
feminvstr
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

oh my what a story it just goes to show you huh!

I have one for you

Last week I called on a AKC gal, was almost three years old $1000 champion sire 5.5lbs and her son 3.5lbs 18 months old $900 also champion sired.

Well she received so many calls on the female, as well she thought was in heat so her price went up to $3000 and $1000 for the male.

I then had my brother call (which she doesnt know he was my brother) she told him that a Breeder named Kimberly called an offered her $3000 sight unseen (which was me and NEVER did I offer her a thing) this was all last week. So he said fine thank you yet kept him on the phone for about an hour talking about nothing. Then she called him back and said she is keeping the female now and going to breed her but would sell him the male for $700. He said no thank you.

then today she called Bill (my brother) today and said I will let you have her for the $1200 if you come by 4:00 pm today. Obviously her scam didnt work trying to sell to the highest breeder. Oh and my brother told her sorry I already bought a female two days ago from a breeder named Kimberly (the phone went silent) and she said ok you can have her for $1000 without akc or $200 more with akc.

Now another breeder friend of mine called her today. She was told she could have her $1000 if she came before 4:00pm today. Oh and by the way their weighs have changed the female is now 4 lbs and the male is 2lbs. Also told her the papers were in Salem and wouldnt be their by 4:00 but she could take the dog and she would send the papers.

Some of these people are so wacked...when I called her originally I had to listen to her story of menopause for 20 mintues before we could even discuss the little girl, she did the same menopause story to my brother YIKES.

I swear where are the sane and truthful!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!