View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 04:08 PM   #3
dizpatch
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple3198
I was kinnda woundering how the heating and cooling thing worked on these bag's?I mean i know it's a hot pack and a cold pack but i was woundering how good it worked?
I have a Celltei that I just purchased. This was actually a feature that really appealed to me.
Where we live it gets into the triple digits in the summer and the winters can get below freezing. Now I know what some people maybe thinking just turn on the AC or turn up the heat. OK, but what about when you go to the lake? At least I have the option to put a cold pak in the carrier and she can go in where it is a little cooler. Also during the summer I don't always use the ac in the car, I don't like it. So again I have the option of putting a cold pak in her carrier and she can go in there if she is to warm. I think I will use the cold pak option alot more that the warm pak option. The only time I see me using the warm pak is when we go to Seattle in the fall, for me I freeze. I love going to Pike Place Market but the wind off of the sound can cut right through you....brrrrrr. I also thought that it would be good to use a warm pak on the plane, but TSA will not allow those on the planes now.

Muriel
dizpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!