View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Look what Gus got in the mail yesterday,,,,,

A stroller and he loves it!!! I love ebay. I was on the go all day. My dad had a doctors appointment and I couldn't wait to put him in it. I usually carry him in his bag and no one even knows he's there. I was concerned with the stroller and him being seen but I got a blanket and covered the front of it and it just looked as if it was a baby. (Well it was a baby! My baby) He jumped right in it and made himself comfortable. He's so tiny and it has lots and lots of room. It was kinda chilli this morning so I put a blanket in there and he was all wrapped up being pushed around with out a worry in the world! I wish I had the camera then. He looked so cute all covered in his blanket. I couldn't wait to get home so that we can go for a walk. I love taking walks in the fall. But before we left for our walk I had to snap a few shots.
Attached Thumbnails
Look what Gus got in the mail yesterday,,,,,-dcam0088.jpg   Look what Gus got in the mail yesterday,,,,,-dcam0075.jpg   Look what Gus got in the mail yesterday,,,,,-dcam0078.jpg   Look what Gus got in the mail yesterday,,,,,-dcam0077.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!