View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 05:25 PM   #10
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soneal
My hubby and I are taking our two boys to a Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game on Nov. 25 this year and will be taking our 3 dogs with us. Does anyone have any suggestions where to stay that is pet friendly and pretty close to the arena? I have booked a room with the Sheraton Independence Hotel(it is pet freindly) but thought someone that lives in the area or has stayed in the area may know of somewhere else. Also does anyone know of any Pet Boutiques in the area? We will be in town for a few days so I will have time to shop for my fur babys. If anyone has any suggestions on where to go or what to see, let me know. Thanks everyone.
I work in downtown Cleveland not too far from the arena. There is a Holiday Inn that is connected to my building at work that is really nice. Lots of people from out of town stay there when they are here for various events. I don't know if it is pet friendly, but I can look up the number for you if you like.

The Sheraton Independence Hotel isn't too far from downtown. You just hop on I-77 and it takes you there. I live a little farther out than Independence, but I drive to work on I-77.

If you have any questions or need any info, let me know. I'll be happy to help in any way I can! Hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope the weather cooperates!!
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!