Thread: Landromutt
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 04:47 PM   #1
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Default Landromutt

Landromutt in Cambridge, MA

" Do-it-Yourself: All you need is a dirty dog!

Just walk in. At LaundroMutt, we provide state-of-the art stain-less steel tubs, shampoo mixing units, F.A. dryers & towels. Moreover, you may choose from our comprehensive selection of shampoos. Our prices range from a $5 rinse to $22 for “the works.” While at LaundroMutt, check out the Barka-Lounge. Watch TV, read or just hang out upstairs with your friends and your dog's friends. Before you leave, browse through our excellent selection of toys, treats and other doggie wares. You will be sure to find something for you and your best friend." from http://laundromutt.com/

So this is where I went today because I wanted to make an appointment with a groomer. Then I realized that I have to wash Haruka anyway before the spay this Friday. So I said "heck.. let me just wash her there." So I did. It is kinda funny for me to pay $19 to wash her because I wash her pretty well at home. BUT this was just awesome!!!!! I am so glad that I went there. Now I am thinking if I should cancel the groomer appointment!!! Well.. the groomer was very nice and yes I am gonna keep the appointment end of October.

I just loved all the equipments/supplies to wash this little Haruka. I am very surprised that there were so many dogs there being washed. Now she looks like she just went to a groomer
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!