View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 01:54 PM   #1
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Tyson 1st Day Of School

Just wanted to write a quick thread and let you guys know that Ty is going to his 1st day of puppy school tonight form 6-7pm. He also just had his 1st bath today and he looks handsome......He will be 11 weeks on Friday so we are not excepting much but to get him stated with learning how to get along with others and.............thats about it. We made our first trip to PetSmart last Friday night and everyone fell in love with baby Yorkie.........it is so true what they say about how Yorkies see themselves,around the house he thinkis he runs the place....which he does......but when he got to PetSmart he was all puppy, he just looked around and was pretty overwhelmed. I have not wrote about this yet but I will when I get a sec, but after we left we were hit in the parking lot..........thank goodness my puppy is still in one piece or I am sure I would be in jail for the beating of a 15year old underage driver with NO driver lisc...........but thats a whole nother thread...............So wish us luck, I am going to get a picture of him soon, he is just as cute as the rest of the Yorkies on here....and thanks again for all who post on here, you guys let me know that I am not the only one that thinks the world of her Yorkie..........

Christine and Ty
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!